Wednesday, December 3, 2008

100 Days of Holidays


I LOVE Christmas! I love everything about it. The sights, sounds, tastes and smells of it. And of course, I decorate. Sometimes even a little too much perhaps, but...so what! After all the decorating that I have done over the years, I search for new ideas that I haven't used before or in the last several years. I am always amazed when I come across an idea that makes me say...DUH! Why haven't I thought of that.

Check out these easy ideas for a great looking Christmas. Some are simple Duh ideas (maybe new to you) and some are new chic ideas. I take the ideas I see and expand on them with what I like or already have in the home. The ideas that struck me were: using scrap book paper or wrapping paper for a runner or place mats, filling pretty cups or jars with cinnamon sticks and using berry sprigs for napkin holders. 100 Days of Holidays

No comments: