Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm Back - (They're Gone)

Well folks, I sincerely apologize for dropping off the face of the earth and my ultimate failure to provide any interaction at all on my (or anyone Else's blog) for the past month or so. Things have been a bit at odds lately. On the top of the list is the In-Laws have been in town for the past month staying with us. Now let me elaborate slightly...by "with us" I mean at our house, which is considerably small, not enough bedrooms for everyone and only one ...I'll repeat...one bathroom. Anyone relate?? Considering the tight quarters, early mornings and busy schedules..oh-and half the house hold with an extremely nagging cough and cold--I think we have managed our way thru the past 4 weeks quite well. Each year they come to visit and we cram as much sight seeing, beach walking, etc. into the time as we can. They are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning, so I expect life to get slightly closer to "back to normal" soon...of course then there is Christmas coming..and New Years..and.......

No comments: