Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Business Spot Light *Zu-Li Designs*

Owning our own family business, we understand the importance of getting your name out and being recognized as a unique or an excellent customer-service based company. So we will be "Spot Lighting" local businesses that we patronize and highly recommend to others. The first absolutely had to be Zu-Li Designs. I have several pieces of my own I love them and the compliments that I receive whenever I wear them. Check it out for yourself...You will find amazing "Jewelry for the Soul" hand created by Billie. You will fall in love with the handmade boxes that the jewelry comes in. Unique book marks (for you book worms) come wrapped in paper. Shipping is free on All items. (Don't forget Christmas is coming soon). Check out the variety of necklaces, earings, bookmarks, key chains and more at Zu-Li Designs or check out her Blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is sooo cool. What nice jewelry. The quality of the pieces I ordered are wonderful.

Thank You so much

obet said...

nice